Path Pipe Smoking Instructions: How To Smoke The Pipe
How To Smoke The Pipe: Instructions for the Path Pipe.
How it works:
- When closed, the smoking pipe cover seals the pipe-containing odor and letting you travel with a packed bowl without spilling any herb.
- Slide the Cover open to smoke the bowl, slide the cover closed to extinguish the bowl.
- The smoke then travels down the filtration path, which cools and filters the smoke before it exits the pipe for a smooth and pleasant draw.
- Use the airflow control or pipe carb to customize the smoke volume and to clear the smoke at the end of your hit.
- Carbs on smoking pipes can be tricky, when you feel as if your lungs are halfway full, release the carb and clear the path pipe.